MALMEDIE Gear-Couplings are designed with crowned teeth. These are used where torques must be transmitted through movable shafts.
Versatile and Robust
MALMEDIE Gear-Couplings can compensate for axial misalignments angular and radial.
The range includes standard coupling series illustrated in the catalogue and consists of a wide range of unique designs made to satisfy a great variety of customers’ wishes. MALMEDIE gear-couplings can compensate for radial, axial misalignments and angular. For the standard ranges of couplings, the capacity for misalignment compensation is (depending on the version) ± 0.75° per coupling half. In addition, unique versions with ± 5° can be manufactured.
MALMEDIE Gear-Coupling supply capabilities include a large number of variants to cater for complex or applications that are critical.
High-Grade tempered Steel
All parts are manufactured according to strict audited quality regulations. The replacement of single parts is guaranteed by manufacturing with modern CNC technology. All load-bearing parts are made of high grade tempered Steel. In exceptional cases, it´s possible to apply specific hardening procedures to increase the performance and lifetime of MALMEDIE Gear Couplings.
MALMEDIE Gear-Couplings are suitable for applications that have demanding environmental conditions.
- Hot- and Cold Rolling Mills
- Roller Conveyors
- Coiler / Uncoiler Drives
- Levelling Machines
- Ship Drives
- Cement Machines
- Crushers, Mixers
- Briquetting Machines, Shredders, General Engineering
- suitable for reverse operations
- quiet running due to head centring
- unique designs for vertical applications are available
- large-finish bore sizes
- easy replacement of parts with split cover
- A robust product due to the first-class material
- long life, and a low level of maintenance
- high ambient temperatures possible
- interchangeable with preceding series